64computers can provide your business with expert knowledge and cloud- based IT solutions. We can advise on the correct solution and approach to meet your business’ requirements, ensuring that your IT infrastructure support is aligned with the needs of the business.
Cloud isn’t right for all businesses; there are still scenarios where an on-premises infrastructure may be more cost-effective. Either way, we will work with you to identify the right cloud-based IT solutions for your business.
- Scalability: As the business grows so does the solution, allowing the solution to be tailored for businesses of all sizes.
- Always up to date: Access to the latest versions of Office products is built into the price as they become available.
- Flexible Licensing: A great way to license Office products compared to buying boxed products which are most likely to get thrown away.
- High Availability: Due to the new functions of Office 365 mentioned above, it provides the promise of high availability, including a financially backed service level agreement (SLA) ensuring a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%!
- Simpler Maintenance: No need to back up and maintain an on-premise exchange server which also means you don’t need to hire an IT Resource who knows Exchange.
- No Upfront Costs: No upfront costs of buying exchange server licenses, hardware and implementation with lower on-going maintenance.
Managed Co-location & Offsite Data Backup Services
Co-location is an essential safety measure…
Every business needs an IT disaster recovery plan to ensure that vital data can be quickly recovered in the event of a fire, serious power failure or other disruptive scenario. The best way to protect against calamity is by co-locating your network systems and data away from your premises and constantly backing up the data. We provide this vital, fully managed IT disaster recovery services for many clients. It includes:
- Network monitoring and support, 24/7/365
- Managed server (Cloud) monitoring
- Managed backup monitoring
- Behind managed enterprise level firewall
- Failover power
- Data centre access
…and backup should be at the heart of your plan
Data loss commonly occurs as a result of software and/or hardware failure, human error and viruses. Our data backup solutions deliver best-of-breed IT backup services to facilitate secure and affordable offsite data backup. A software installation on your system runs in the background, automatically backing up your critical data and providing:
- TLS/SSL channel protection
- 256-bit AES encryption for all files
- 5 copies of files on different servers
- Continuous automatic backup of your data as it changes
- Block-level incremental backups for speed and reduced bandwidth
- Instant data restores, available without complex procedures
- Document revision history enables restores from earlier versions
- Secure web location provides data access from anywhere
- Data retention for periods from 30 days